Mô Tả Công Việc
Forix is looking for an experienced Magento Developer to join our award-winning team that specializes in providing ongoing Magento support and development services to clients around the world.
You will be joining a premier Magento Enterprise Partner and will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders, developing high-performance eCommerce websites. This is a fast-paced environment for someone looking to seriously grow and put their Magento skills to the test.
- Develop Magento eCommerce and CMS solutions for enterprise level websites with high revenue and traffic performance; these are businesses serious about getting the most out of their online investments.
- Customize and deploy Magento extensions and themes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Magento including the newest versions, update patches, vulnerabilities, and upgrades.
- Coordinate daily with Project Management team based in the US
- Develop and write documentation on current and future configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Provide insight and guidance on ways we can enhance website functionality and increase conversions.
- Determine operational feasibility of project scopes by analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Work with an experienced development team with over 60 Magento certified members.
- Continue growing into a top-tier developer with ongoing training in Magento 2.
- Test software and implementations to ensure correct coding without bugs.
- Be responsible for assignments in the software development lifecycle, maintaining a schedule and prioritizing project needs.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A minimum of two years of experience with working with the Magento back-end.
- Experience in Magento 2.1+ is needed, with certifications from Magento preferred.
- Working knowledge of MVC Model, OOP, and PHP needed.
- Ability to follow Magento and best coding practices
- Advanced English language proficiency preferred.
- Possess a thirst to learn new technical knowledge and grow.
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- High, competitive base salary
- Monthly profit sharing bonuses
- 13th month salary
- Monday-Friday work week (9AM-6PM)
- Ongoing education and training opportunities
- Monthly team building events
- Annual company retreat
- PVI Insurance
- 15 days leave per year
- Christmas Holiday
- Daily tea, snack, and fruit breaks