Hotline Ban Nhân Sự FTI
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Partner with business stakeholders and technical teams to ensure the Web/Mobile App roadmap aligns with broader business objectives and influence those objectives through your product and market expertise.
- Define and develop end to end business process flows and user stories to ensure excellent user experience journey on products in our Web/Mobile Application.
- Define effectiveness metrics/KPIs for Web/Mobile App, monitor and adjust on time in need.
- Create, prioritize and sequence product backlog, collaborating with other departments (IT, Risk, Legal, Commercial, Marketing etc.) to ensure the timely delivery of new functionalities to be developed in the Web/Mobile Application
- Perform the inspection at the end of each sprint and accept / reject quality to continuously improve the Web/Mobile Apps.
- Actively seek new opportunities to further expand the Web/Mobile App of Home Credit by defining market opportunity, technology trend, customer pain points, and proposed solutions.
- Assist the Head of Online on a need basis.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- From 3-5 years experience in product owner role of Web and Mobile App of companies such as E-Commerce, Fintech, Online – Lending, Finance/Retail Banking, IT and Services
- Experience working with stakeholders, managing expectations and balancing competing priorities
- Experience in people management.
- Strong business and experience mindset with the ability to set strategic priorities
- Proven experience in product development, user experience design, customer journeys and product lifecycle management
- Experience in digital products development using Agile methodology is a big plus
- Good at presentation and negotiation.
- Good at English communication
Tại Sao Bạn Sẽ Yêu Thích Làm Việc Tại Đây
- Latest financial technology applied
- Various bonuses and awards for employees
- Professional and transparent working environment.
- Health, social and accidental insurance
- 18 Annual Leaves
- Team-building activities
- Open sharing culture